My daughter is begging for a set of pajamas to match her bitty baby's for Christmas. I already have the doll size Pjs and my daughter loves them. I just ordered the girl's pjs using the code $24.95 shipped a huge savings. Any way, I want to know what everyone thought of this pair. I think it's the cutest ones they have so far. Also, what does everyone think of the bunny slippers?? Are they heavy and nice?
I do have a used bitty bunny pjs that I got in a lot on ebay. They are size small which is way to small for my DD. They have wash wear and have been used. No stains and look good. I will sell them for $10 with shipping included. My ebay ID is kbrzezinski so if you want to check on my feedback. I will take cash, check, money order, and paypal. PM if interested.